New Hampshire Farm Museum COVID Policy
Our policy at the museum is for everyone’s health and safety. It is compliant with the Safer at Home Universal Best Practices from the state of New Hampshire’s Governor Economic Task Force.
- All visitors to the New Hampshire Farm Museum, regardless of vaccination status, are required to wear a mask over the nose and mouth in all indoor spaces, such as our House Tours.
- When outside, when physical distancing of 6 feet is difficult to maintain between people from different households, we recommend that visitors also wear masks, such as in our Apple Cider House or Barn Tours with a group.
- We provide hand cleanser and masks, if needed.
- It would be appreciated if adults remain in close proximity to children in their party at all times.
- We do so appreciate your adherence and respect for our policies. If you feel uncomfortable with any of these statements, we respect your feelings and would encourage you to return to us at a later time when the public health crisis is behind us. We do value our visitors and friends, as we do our staff who are likewise important to protect at this time.