The Farm Museum Country Store
Shop at the Farm
MAY 21 through MID-JUNE
JUNE though AUGUST
The Farm Store is open 5 days a week in the summer! Wednesday–Sunday: 10–4
AUGUST 31 through MID-OCTOBER
The country store will be OPEN for holiday shopping during our Thanksgiving and Christmas events!
Homegrown & Handmade
The New Hampshire Farm Museum Country Store is open during the same hours as the museum as well as a few select Saturdays in December for holiday shopping. Open to all, you don’t need to pay admission to the museum to shop at the Country Store! Stop in to buy our own farm grown produce when available by season.
All store sales support the educational mission of the New Hampshire Farm Museum, and museum members always get 10% off non-perishable items in the shop!
- Fresh eggs from our own free-range chickens
- New Hampshire products such as maple syrup, honey, soaps and jams
- Knitted goods and wooden items made by New Hampshire crafters
- Fun and educational games, toys, and activities
- Old-fashioned candy that kids love and make adults nostalgic
- Household items and home goods
- Unique children's books
- Books about all manner of farm topics, including hog-raising, growing tomatoes, making soap, country cooking, tractors, stone walls, and farm buildings
- Our own New Hampshire Farm Museum Cookbook, filled with 200 years of historical New England recipes
- Farm-grown produce, depending on the season!
- Cards and photographs
Attention Crafters & Artisans!
The Farm Museum Country Store is looking for local homemade and hand crafted products to sell in our shop. Email us at [email protected]. We'd love to hear from you!