December 2: Victorian Christmas & Horse-Drawn Carriage Rides
Celebrate Christmas at the farm!
Tour the beautifully decorated Jones Farmhouse and experience the wonder of a Victorian Christmas at the Farm Museum! Our property will be gaily decorated and our volunteers ill be in period dress.
You can also help us decorate! We’ll have all the materials on hand so you can make decorations for the barnyard animals and our outdoor Christmas tree.
DATE: Saturday, December 2, 2023
TIME: 10:00 – 4:00
A full day of Christmas activities!
- Enjoy a horse-drawn wagon ride over the fields.
- Stop by the Blacksmith Shoppe to watch the blacksmith as he fires up the bellows!
- Warm up by our outdoor hearth and enjoy some mulled cider using our recipe from the 1800s.
- Try your hand at roasting popcorn on the open hearth.
- Join in singing carols in the parlor!
- Make a wonderful smelling pomander ball with oranges, cloves, and cinnamon. They make a beautiful gift!
- Visit our 1940s kitchen and decorate a cookie to eat or take home.
MEMBERS & Blue Star Families: FREE
Senior (65+): $8
Juvenile (4-17): $6
Children under 4: FREE
Family Pass (2 adults + kids or grandkids): $30
View all events »
We are always looking for volunteers, actors, and craftsmen to help us with setting up events, hanging flyers, photography, role playing, and cleanup.
Learn more about volunteering with us!
Link To Event Page -